Tweens & Teens
Hang out in the teen area, check out the manga selections, or use computers to play games (or, ahem, do homework). Our library staff host regular tween and teen programs as well as special events (like Sundae Wars and Library Lock-ins). If you want your voice to be heard, join the Teen Advisory Council , and tell us what you want to see in your library.
Let your voice be heard! What activities would you like to see at the library? Speak out.
What activities would you like us to offer your tween or family? Survey
Soon-to-be driver in the family? Try these free online DMV permit practice tests.
Computers & Wifi
Follow the instructions below to print from your personal laptop within the confines of the library.
- Visit the link above and download the installation file for your Windows or Apple computer.
- Once you have downloaded the file, open it to install the LPT:One Print client.
- Once it runs, you will see Black and White and Color Printers installed under your Printers and Faxes.
- Bring up the document you wish to print. Click print and select Black and White or Color.
- Type in your user ID or name when prompted (this can be your name or library card number, just make sure to remember what you typed as you will need it to retrieve the print job).
- Visit the downstairs check-out desk or the upstairs self-release print terminal to pay for and pick up your print job.
Does your library make you feel all the feels? Do you wanna find out if you might dig a career as a librarian? You must have a signed, completed application to be considered for a volunteer position. Contact Laura McPherson @ 336-846-2041 ex. 243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.